38th Freds Pass Rural Show
‘Opening the Gate to the Taste of Country”
13th & 14th May 2017
Sites are NOW OPEN online for site bookings here. Book now, as sites are going quick!
Volunteers are being sought for various aspects of the show preparation and staging.
Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest to become a volunteer at the Freds Pass Rural Show.
With a strong influence from both our tropical location and established asian farmers, the rural area offers a dazzling array of produce from exotic fruits and vegetables, native foods and spices, farmed barramundi and seafood plus unique products such as Buffalo mozzarella and local beef jerky.
- Friday, May 12th: Equestrian Events only
- Saturday, May 13th: Gates open 9 am – 12:30 am
- Sunday, May 14th: Gates open 9 am – 3 pm
- Official Opening Ceremony/Grand Parade: Saturday, 13th May at 2pm
All persons entering the grounds are required to pay the admission fee:
- Admission *All ages taken as at 1st May 2017
- Adults – $15.00 (18yrs +)
- Family Day Pass – $40.00
- Junior – $5.00 (6yrs – 17 yrs) (Two adults, up to 3 children under 17yrs)
- Children – 5 yrs & under FREE
- NT Pension Card or Senior Card – $5.00
NOTE: Commonwealth Aged Pension Card holder – FREE entry
- Wheelchair Patrons and their Carer – FREE entry
- Family Membership: 2 x adults & 3 x children (up to 3 children under 17yrs of age at 01/05/17) $66.00
- Adult Membership: $35.00
- Aged Pensioner Membership $10.00
- Junior Membership (under 17yrs of age at 01/05/17) $10.00
- Equestrian Vehicle Pass Required (1 pass only for gooseneck or horsefloat truck/trailer)
ENTERING IN THE SHOW
The schedule is available online and the printed program will be available soon. Please like our facebook page so you’re always up to date with what’s happening at the Show.
Payment Options under SHOP:-
- Credit Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
Freds Pass Rural Community Show Inc.
Account Number: 150 695 039
Bank: Bendigo Bank