Annual General Meeting of the Freds Pass Rural Community Show Incorporated
DATE: 3 pm, Saturday 18 November 2017
VENUE: Meeting Room, Goyder Electoral Office, Coolalinga (enter by the back door)
All are welcome to attend but only current members can vote and hold committee positions. Current members will be sent the AGM papers and forms to nominate for committee positions. All committee positions become vacant, and terms are for one year, so we would love to see lots of nominations.
Membership Renewals are now due!
Our membership year goes from August to July. Please go to our online Shop to renew or become a member. Payment can be made by credit card or direct debit.
39th Freds Pass Rural Show
19th & 20th May 2018
Sites will be available soon for 2018. We are just making a few changes to the sites and we will be back up on line soon.
Volunteers are being sought for various aspects of the show preparation and staging.
Please contact the office at email@example.com to register your interest to become a volunteer at the Freds Pass Rural Show.
With a strong influence from both our tropical location and established asian farmers, the rural area offers a dazzling array of produce from exotic fruits and vegetables, native foods and spices, farmed barramundi and seafood plus unique products such as Buffalo mozzarella and local beef jerky.
- Friday, May 18th: Equestrian Events only
- Saturday, May 19th: Gates open 9 am – 12:30 am
- Sunday, May 120th: Gates open 9 am – 3 pm
- Official Opening Ceremony/Grand Parade: Saturday, 19th May at 2pm
All persons entering the grounds are required to pay the admission fee:
- Admission *All ages taken as at 1st May 2017
- Adults – $15.00 (18yrs +)
- Family Day Pass – $40.00
- Junior – $5.00 (6yrs – 17 yrs) (Two adults, up to 3 children under 17yrs)
- Children – 5 yrs & under FREE
- NT Pension Card or Senior Card – $5.00
NOTE: Commonwealth Aged Pension Card holder – FREE entry
- Wheelchair Patrons and their Carer – FREE entry
- Family Membership: 2 x adults & 3 x children (up to 3 children under 17yrs of age at 01/05/18) $66.00
- Adult Membership: $35.00
- Aged Pensioner Membership $10.00
- Junior Membership (under 17yrs of age at 01/05/18) $10.00
- Equestrian Vehicle Pass Required (1 pass only for gooseneck or horsefloat truck/trailer)
ENTERING IN THE SHOW
The schedule will be available on online and the printed program will be available early February. Please like our facebook page so you’re always up to date with what’s happening at the Show.
Payment Options under SHOP:-
- Credit Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
Freds Pass Rural Community Show Inc.
Account Number: 150 695 039
Bank: Bendigo Bank