39th Freds Pass Rural Show
19th & 20th May 2018
Sites are now available for booking online. We cannot guarantee the exact location as we are making a few changes but we will place you as close as possible to the site you have selected. Thanking you for your patience.
Volunteers are being sought for various aspects of the show preparation and staging.
Please contact the office at email@example.com to register your interest to become a volunteer at the Freds Pass Rural Show.
With a strong influence from both our tropical location and established asian farmers, the rural area offers a dazzling array of produce from exotic fruits and vegetables, native foods and spices, farmed barramundi and seafood plus unique products such as Buffalo mozzarella and local beef jerky.
- Friday, May 18th: Equestrian Events only
- Saturday, May 19th: Gates open 9 am – 12:30 am
- Sunday, May 120th: Gates open 9 am – 3 pm
- Official Opening Ceremony/Grand Parade: Saturday, 19th May at 2pm
All persons entering the grounds are required to pay the admission fee:
- Admission *All ages taken as at 1st May 2018
- Adults – $15.00 (18yrs +)
- Family Day Pass – $40.00
- Junior – $5.00 (6yrs – 17 yrs) (Two adults, up to 3 children under 17yrs)
- Children – 5 yrs & under FREE
- NT Pension Card or Senior Card – $5.00
NOTE: Commonwealth Aged Pension Card holder – FREE entry
- Wheelchair Patrons and their Carer – FREE entry
- Family Membership: 2 x adults & 3 x children (up to 3 children under 17yrs of age at 01/05/18) $66.00
- Adult Membership: $35.00
- Aged Pensioner Membership $10.00
- Junior Membership (under 17yrs of age at 01/05/18) $10.00
- Equestrian Vehicle Pass Required (1 pass only for gooseneck or horsefloat truck/trailer)
ENTERING IN THE SHOW
All entries will be open on Friday 23 February. Please go to entries. You are now able to enter bulk entries online. Please like our facebook page so you’re always up to date with what’s happening at the Show.
Membership Renewals are now due!
Our membership year goes from August to July. Please go to our online Shop to renew or become a member. Payment can be made by credit card or direct debit. If you have not received your invoice, please advise and we will send another invoice.
Payment Options under SHOP:-
“With PayPal, you can pay using a PayPal account, or by using your credit card. If you do not use either of these payment methods, and you are unable to submit your entries and pay cash at the show office or the Goyder, Nelson or Daly Electoral offices. An alternative is to pay direct through Direct Debit transfer – see details below but please ensure you include your name when submitting direct to the bank account.
- Credit Card Paypal
- Direct Bank Transfer
Freds Pass Rural Community Show Inc.
Account Number: 150 695 039
Bank: Bendigo Bank