Important Information for Show Jumping
- See important information to all Equestrian Participants on page 76/77
- All entries are to be done via Global Entries Online (www.globalentries.com.au).
- Late nominations will not be accepted.
Equestrian Disclaimer is to be completed via Global Entries Online.
Karen Ruzsicska (FEI 1) & Susanne Brutsch (EA 1)
Show Jumping will not be delayed for competitors competing in other events at the same time.
A draw will be displayed on Global Entries Online and where possible, emailed to competitors. All classes will run in draw order.
Grading is subject to the Darwin Show Jumping grading system and Equestrian Australia grading system. Horses entered into the wrong class will be placed on the draw as HC, where allowed.
May be inspected by the organising committee, and competitors may be directed at the sole discretion of the organising committee to make their gear safe and/or to remove any gear that is not permitted, the competitor shall not be permitted to take part in any jumping events until they have complied with such directions.
- Equestrian Australia Summer Dress rules will apply.
- Jodhpurs or breeches (must be white, beige, light beige or similar in colour. Multi coloured jodhpurs will not be accepted).
- Jackets are optional, but preferred. , lf no jacket is worn, shirts must not be sleeveless. If the shirt is long sleeved, the sleeves must be rolled down and buttoned.
- Riders must wear a dress shirt and business tie or a dress shirt with rat catcher collar done up (capped sleeves or variants will not be accepted).
- Competitors may be directed by the organising committee to change clothing that is not regulation and shall not be allowed to compete until the competitor has complied with that direction.
- As per the EA General Regulations, Article 122.2: Dress and Salute, the following will apply: Protective headgear must conform with one of the current approved safety standards:
- Current Australian standard AS/NZS 3838 (2006 onwards) provided they are SAI Global marked.
- New Australian standard ARB HS 2012 provided they are SAI Global marked.
- Current American standard ASTM F1163 (2004a or 04a onwards) provided they are SEI marked.
- Current American standard SNELL E2001.
- Current British standard PAS 015 (1998 or 2011) provided they are BSI Kitemarked.
- Interim European Standard VG1 (01.040: 2014-12) with or without BSI Kitemark.
- Queries: NatalieFletcher - 0438 079 501 or email@example.com
Sunday 20th May Show Jumping – Main Arena 8.30am Start
- Novice One Round Stakes (60cm) – Art No. 238 2.1
- Elementary (70cm) – 238 1.2 & 245 3 (AM7)
- Prelim D One Round Stakes (80cm) – Art No. 238. 2.1
- Open (90cm) – 238 1.2 & 245 3 (AM7)
- Open 1m One Round Stakes – Art No. 238 2.1
- Open 1.10m – Art No. 238 2.2
- Open Six Bar (first round max height of last fence 90cm) – Art 262.3
- All riders must be current members of DSJC to enter.
- All Entries for Show Jumping Classes are via Global Entries Online under Darwin Show Jumping Club http://www.globalentriesonline.com.au/
- $15.00 entry fee for all classes
- Course Crew Levy;
- $15 per rider
- All Riders must also complete and return to Fred’s Pass Show Committee a Fred’s Pass Membership Form for membership entry of Fred’s Pass Show.
- Entries for Show Jumping Close via Global Entries Online on Wednesday 16th May 9pm