Important Information to all Equestrian & Polocrosse Participants
For all camping information, please contact Jenny in the Freds Pass Reserve Office
PRE-PURCHASED ENTRY PASSES:
- Freds Pass Rural Show has successfully implemented a system where Entry Passes to the Show must be pre-purchased. This alleviates the bottleneck of traffic leading into the Reserve;
- ALL EQUESTRIAN & POLOCROSSE PARTICIPANTS are required to pre-purchase passes PRIOR to the Show, including participants for the Friday events;
- PASSES can be purchased online here however, these passes do not allow you to bring a float into the Equestrian area;
- If you are bringing in a float, you will however, require an Equestrian Vehicle Pass which is only available with the purchase of a MEMBERSHIP which can be purchased online here
- WITHOUT A SHOW PASS THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY TO THE SHOW GROUNDS;
- Refunds are subject to the production of a Vet or Doctor Certificate stating that the horse/rider was suffering a condition that would prevent them from competing; and
- Day Passes/Entry can be purchased at the Show entry points. Day competitors will be required to park their float/truck in the general parking area.
HORSE FLOATS & TRUCKS:
- All Equestrian & Polocrosse Participants will be required to show an Equestrian Vehicle Pass to enable them to enter the show precinct with floats.
- Entry for floats is via the Pony Club Gates from 5:30am on Saturday 13 May.
- Equestrian Vehicle Passes are available with the Purchase of Show Memberships (which includes a weekend pass and RESERVED areas to park – even if you are only competing or participating for one day, the membership passes entitle you to reserved parking in the Membership Carpark for those without a Float).
- These can be obtained online or from the Show Office and MUST BE OBTAINED PRIOR TO THE SHOW.
- Without an Equestrian Vehicle Pass, vehicles without floats will not be admitted to the Equestrian precinct.
There will be NO EXCEPTIONS
HORSES RETURNING FROM INTERSTATE:
- Horses returning from interstate or below the tick line require an inspection, supervised treatment and permit from the Stock Inspector;
- For further information contact District Stock Inspectors Ian Doddrell on 08 8999 2030 or Rob Wait on 08 8999 2034; and
- All entries are to be directed back to the society running the event.
- Any events not supported this year may be eliminated from the program in future years.
- Classes may be split if sufficient entries
- Class may be cancelled at the FPRS Committee discretion
Individually stated in each area.