Freds Pass Rural Show is going online!
How it all works!
Steps to follow to enter our virtual 2020 show –
- Complete your online entry form here. There is no entry fee for our 2020 online competitions!
- After placing your entry, you will immediately get back an Acknowledgement Email. You will need to refer back to this later.
- After we have processed your entry, you will get a Confirmation Email. Open the attachment and print your Exhibit Cards. Cut them out.
- Match each card to the exhibit you will be entering, and take a photo of the item with the Exhibit Card showing. This is ESSENTIAL so that we can identify the photos as your entry. Follow the photographing guidelines that pertain to that section/class (check these guidelines which will be on our website soon). The only exception to this rule is for those entering in the Photography Section (see separate guidelines in the Schedule).
- Reduce your photo size to no more than 2MB for each photo.
- Find your Acknowledgment Email (the first one you received after you placed your entries online, sent from email@example.com). “Reply” to that email with your photos attached. Linking your photos to the Acknowledgement Email enables us to keep track of your entries, as that is the email that they are listed on. If you have a lot of photos to send, you might need to send them spread out over a few emails due to the data load. Remember to reduce your photos to 2 MB!
- We will acknowledge the receipt of the photos. Then sit back and relax while our judges make their decisions. First, second and third place winners will receive prize money as stated in the Schedule. Prize certificates will be emailed. Winners will be asked to provide their bank details as all prize money will be distributed via Electronic Bank Transfers.
- Results will be posted on our website and selected photos of exhibits will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page.
ALL PHOTOS OF YOUR EXHIBITS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE
COB WEDNESDAY 3rd JUNE 2020
Conditions of Entry
- By entering our virtual show, you are agreeing that the photographs that you submit can be posted on Freds Pass Rural Show’s website and Facebook page, and may be used for publicity in the future.
- By entering this competition, the exhibitor undertake that the media used for the entry is a true representation of the condition of the exhibit and has not been enhanced or altered in any way.
- You must have the permission of any individuals in the photo before you upload it and you must own the copyright of the image that you.
- The exhibitor must be an Australian resident.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the terms, conditions and regulations, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The Chief Steward may place in the correct class exhibits considered to be entered in a wrong class.
- The judge’s decision is FINAL, and no correspondence will be entered into. Our experienced judges in each section will bring a relaxed style of judging to our online comps!
- The soul objective of this event is to provide a friendly competition that celebrates exhibition and encourages participation in agricultural shows like ours.